I mean, what is wrong with me? I do it because it’s easy. There. I said it.
So following Aunt Becky’s lead, because I am unoriginal, again, here we go.
Were there too many comma’s in that sentence?
1) What does Meme mean?
I am not even sure how you pronounce it. But it’s a list of questions and answers that nobody really needs to know, but we can’t seem to stop doing. Myself included.
2) 2011 – Was it all you’d hoped it would be?
Um, I guess I’m not that into that kind of thinking. It was OK, I guess.
3) Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
No, not a bit of it.
4) Where are your pants?
I don’t like pants. Ask my husband.
5) Is Justin Bieber human or some sort of robot?
Going with robot. One who may soon self-destruct.
6) If you had only one thing to wish for this coming year, what would it be?
More free time that is not wasted on teh Facebook. Originally I typed Fecebook. That would be gross.
7) Would you call yourself a “social media maven?”
No. No, I don’t think I would.
8 ) If you had to take three things to a desert island (let’s assume you have ample food and water), what would they be?
My one friend who can hunt, kill, and cook anything. Also he can make fires.
A whole library of books.
Solar powered satelite radio.
9) If you had the ability to banish certain offenses to an island where they would be rehabilitated into being okay again, what would those offenses be?
Those with evil ex-wife syndrome.
Those who use apostrophes when they shouldn’t.
People who hurt children and animals. They are all evil, and should actually be sent to a frozen island, maybe more like an iceberg.
Snow. Send it to the iceberg.
10) How do YOU think the air conditioner works?
You flip the little switch on the box on the wall and it makes noise and cools off your house. With fairy dust.
11) Do you ACTUALLY think you can make money blogging?
Me? No. Others, sure.
12) There’s a lot of talk in the blog world about microblogging (The Tumblr, The Twitter, The Facebook) taking over traditional blogs. Do you think that’s the case?
Oh geez. Nothing is going to take over everything. I dislike the whole it all has to be one way or the other type of thinking. I am not into black and white thinking.
13) If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
Chill out. Just let things happen, man. It is not the end of the world. Unless it’s the end of the world. Then, PARTY LIKE IT’S 1999.
14) If you could’ve told yourself this time last year one thing, what would it be?
The snow always goes away and the sun will come back. Don’t cut yourself over it. (Note, I wasn’t really a cutter, but DAMN do I get bummed out during these northeast Ohio winters.)
15) If you could have one Super Power, what would it be?
I would have a really hard time choosing between flying and invisibility.
16) If you could do one thing you can’t currently do, and do it well, what would it be?
Sing. I’m terrible, and I love it. Singing, not being terrible.
17) What surprises you about yourself?
Seriously, sometimes I am just amazed at the fact that I own a house and a car and a motorcycle and a dog and a husband. Well, I guess I don’t own the husband, slavery is illegal, as well it should be, but you get it.
18) What was your favorite blog post/tweet of the past year?
I don’t know. I don’t really know.
19) Do you REALLY think “Purple Should Be A Flavor?”
Definitely Aunt Becky’s question, but yes, I do agree.
20) If you could make one outlandish wish for 2012, what would it be?
To move where there is never any snow. And where there is an ocean.