1. I work better when I can listen to music. Someone please tell my boss.
2. It is stupid to argue over how the towels are placed in the closet, or over a sweater that got dried when it shouldn’t have. Seriously.
3. Christmas shopping for 10 hours on a Saturday makes you really, really tired.
4. Sitting on the floor on Sunday, wrapping all of the presents you bought on Saturday, puts a crook in your back.
5. You can only pause live TV for an hour. Record instead.
6. Accidentally hitting the LIVE button on the remote after pausing the Browns Ravens game in the fourth quarter will cause bad, explosive words and the throwing of the remote when LIVE is currently displaying the score of said game. Do not talk for at least 15 minutes.